Testing the water
In summertime, the naturally formed 25-hectare lake in the heart of Tignes turns into the ideal family playground. Swap your skis and snowboards for equally exciting small craft to try for the first time in a safe setting. It’s now or never to test the water!
Climb aboard a catamaran, Hobbie Cat or dinghy boat and catch the high altitude wind. A canoe, kayak, stand up paddle or pedal boat will also give you a chance to go boating in the mountains. Relaxation and sunshine will lift your spirits during your adventure on the lake.
From Saturday 27th June to Sunday 30st August 2015
Opening times (every day):
- From June 27th to July 3rd and from August 29th to 30th 2015: 2.00pm to 6.00pm
- From July 4th to 31st 2015: 11.00am to 7.00pm
- From August 1st to 21st 2015: 10.00am to 7.00pm
- From August 22nd to 28th 2015: 11.00am to 12.30pm and 2.00pm to 6.00pm
Schedules may change depending on weather conditions.
- 2-seat pedal boat: €8 per half hour
- 2-seat canoe: €8 per half hour
- 1-seat kayak: €5 per half hour
- Catamaran/sailing dinghy: €15 per hour
- Stand up paddle: €5 per half hour
Life vest and shorty wetsuit provided on-site
>>> Good deal: with your Sportignes card,
enjoy free and unlimited access (depending of crowds) to the water sports center. Conditions apply.
Information: +33 4 79 40 04 40