Water sport centre
Testing the water
In summertime, the naturally formed 25-hectare lake in the heart of Tignes turns into the ideal family playground. Swap your skis and snowboards for equally exciting small craft to try for the first time in a safe setting. It’s now or never to test the water!
Climb aboard a catamaran, Hobbie Cat or dinghy boat and catch the high altitude wind. A canoe, kayak, stand up paddle or pedal boat will also give you a chance to go boating in the mountains. Relaxation and sunshine will lift your spirits during your adventure on the lake.
Opening times (every day):
- From June 29th to july 5th and from August 31st to September 1st 2013: 2.00pm to 6.00pm
- From July 6th to August 2nd : 11.00am to 7.00pm
- From August 3rd to 23rd 2013: 10.00am to 7.00pm
- From August 24th to August 30th 2013 : 11.00am to 12.30pm and 2.00pm to 6.00pm
Schedules may change depending on weather conditions.
- 2-seat pedal boat: €8 per half hour
- 2-seat canoe: €8 per half hour
- 1-seat kayak: €5 per half hour
- Catamaran/sailing dinghy: €15 per hour
- Stand up paddle: €5 per half hour
Life vest and shorty wetsuit provided on-site
>>> Good deal: with your Sportignes card,
enjoy free and unlimited access (depending of crowds) to the water sports center. Conditions apply.
Information: +33 4 79 40 04 40
This summer, opening of Lavachet activitie's area : volley-ball, ping-pong, pétanque, baby-foot, archery, trampoline, material rent