Testing the water
In summertime, the naturally formed 25-hectare lake in the heart of Tignes turns into the ideal family playground. Swap your skis and snowboards for equally exciting small craft to try for the first time in a safe setting. It’s now or never to test the water!
Climb aboard a catamaran, Hobbie Cat or dinghy boat and catch the high altitude wind. A canoe, kayak, stand up paddle or pedal boat will also give you a chance to go boating in the mountains. Relaxation and sunshine will lift your spirits during your adventure on the lake.
From Saturday 28th June to Sunday 31st August 2014
Opening times (every day):
- From June 28th to July 4th and from August 30th to 31st 2014: 2.00pm to 6.00pm
- From July 5th to August 1st 2014: 11.00am to 7.00pm
- From August 2nd to 22nd 2014: 10.00am to 7.00pm
- From August 23rd to 29th 2014: 11.00am to 12.30pm and 2.00pm to 6.00pm
Schedules may change depending on weather conditions.
- 2-seat pedal boat: €8 per half hour
- 2-seat canoe: €8 per half hour
- 1-seat kayak: €5 per half hour
- Catamaran/sailing dinghy: €15 per hour
- Stand up paddle: €5 per half hour
Life vest and shorty wetsuit provided on-site
>>> Good deal: with your Sportignes card,
enjoy free and unlimited access (depending of crowds) to the water sports center. Conditions apply.
Information: +33 4 79 40 04 40
From summer 2013
Opening of Lavachet activitie's area : volley-ball, ping-pong, pétanque, baby-foot, archery, trampoline,tennis, material rent