Accommodation, activities, practical information, webcams, events...
Get a glimpse of the landscapes and conditions awaiting you in Tignes via 6 panoramic high definition webcams. In winter and in su...
Located 2100 meters above sea level, Tignes golf course offers a unique course in France.
With a 5km long fairway running along the montainside, the 18-holes course consists of an authentic playground highlighted by the architect P.VALANT.
Rich in a series of obstacles such as lakes, streams and gullies, this unusual course offers exceptional views on the glacier, the lake and the surrounding montains.
The good deal
Buy 1 green fee, get one free !*
* available from June 21st to June 27th and from August 30th to September 7th 2014
(Adult Green Fee 50€ / Children 40€)
Golf courses 2013
Tignes golf course's team provides you with different packages to suit all levels :
- Beginner courses from 3 to 5 days (180€/260€) 4.00pm-6.00pm Free access to the mid golf during the course
- Advanced courses from 3 to 5 days (230€/350€) 9.30am-11.30am Free access to the 18 holes during the course
- Private lessons for advanced level
The good deal
Get 10% off on introductory courses !*
* starting either on June 30th or August 18th 2014
Open everydayfrom 8.30am to 6.30pm from June 21st to September 7th 2014
Have a look on ours rates down the page "the course"
Possibility of having lunch to the restaurant of the golf (+33 (0)4 79 06 42 96)
tel: +33(0)4 79 06 60 00 (before June 21st)
tel: +33(0)4 79 06 37 42 (after June 21st)
18 holes golf of Tignes
> More +
Le Val Claret
Phone +33 4 79 06 37 42