Accommodation, activities, practical information, webcams, events...
Get a glimpse of the landscapes and conditions awaiting you in Tignes via panoramic high definition webcams. You can view life at ...
Located 2100 meters above sea level, Tignes golf course offers a unique course in France.
With a 5km long fairway running along the montainside, the 18-holes course consists of an authentic playground highlighted by the architect P.VALANT.
Rich in a series of obstacles such as lakes, streams and gullies, this unusual course offers exceptional views on the glacier, the lake and the surrounding montains.
The good deal
Buy 1 green fee, get one free !*
* available from June 22nd to June 28th and from August 31st to September 6th 2013
(Adult Green Fee 49€ / Children 39€)
Golf courses 2013
Tignes golf course's team provides you with different packages to suit all levels :
- Beginner courses from 3 to 5 days (180€/260€) 9h30am-11h30am Free access to the mid golf during the course
- Advanced courses from 3 to 5 days (270€/420€) 4h00pm-6h00pm Free access to the 18 holes during the course
- Private lessons for advanced level
The good deal
Get 10% off on introductory courses !*
* starting either on July 1st or August 19th 2013
Open everydayfrom 8.30am to 6.30pm from June 22nd to September 8th 2013
Have a look on ours rates down the page "the course"
Possibility of having lunch to the restaurant of the golf (+33 (0)4 79 06 42 96)
tel: +33(0)4 79 06 60 00 (before June 22nd)
tel: +33(0)4 79 06 37 42 (after June 22nd)
18 holes golf of Tignes
> More +
Le Val Claret
Phone +33 4 79 06 37 42