Get lured in!
At an altitude of 2,100 metres, the naturally formed lake in Tignes is a prime spot for both experienced and beginner anglers. Brown trout, rainbow trout, lake trout, all thrive there. In Tignes recreational area, six other high altitudinal lakes offer the quiet of their equally rich fishing grounds to fishing enthusiasts.
A real challenge
Still a novice? Fly fishing guides can teach you in the art of angling – one that will quickly become a passion. During your stay, you might give some thought to participating in a fishing competition. Without a doubt, you’ll enjoy this refreshing and relaxing way to experience the mountains. Chances are you’ll take the bait!
This summer, opening of Lavachet activitie's area : volley-ball, ping-pong, pétanque, baby-foot, archery, trampoline, material rent
- Daily from 7am to nightfall from June 22nd 2013 (Please note: the opening of the resort is June 29th).
Fishing competitions :
- Saturday 13th of july
- Sunday 18th of august
- Children’s fishing day pass (under 14): €6
- Adult fishing day pass: €12
- 6-day pass (not necessarily consecutive): €54
Lake Tignes fishing day passes are sold at these locations:
- Maison de Tignes le Lac: open 9.00am-7.00pm
- Fishing chalet: 7.00am-9.00am (lake fishing day passes only)