Accommodation, activities, practical information, webcams, events...
Get a glimpse of the landscapes and conditions awaiting you in Tignes via 6 panoramic high definition webcams. In winter and in su...
Buckets of fun
- The Blob Jump: C.A.T.A.P.U.L.T you several meters above Tignes’ lake! The "Jumper" jumps from a platform on a giant air cushion (12m x 3m) and hurls in the air the "Blobber" sitting at the extremity of the cushion with a reception in the Tignes Lake.
- Hot jumping slide: slide down on your back or belly and finish with an acrobatic jump in the lake.
- Lake jumping ramp: on skis, snowboard, BMX, ATB or inline skates, you’ll build your momentum on a 35-metre ramp before attempting a spectacular flip. Freestyle skiing champions train here every summer in the interim period before winter.
From Saturday 27th June to Sunday 30st August 2015
Opening times (every day):
- From June 27th to July 3rd and from August 22nd to 30th 2015: 2:00pm to 6:00pm
- From July 4th to August 21st 2015: 1.30pm to 6.30pm
The opening hours may change depending on weather conditions.
Rates (1 hour session)
- Hot jumping: €8
- Lake jumping: €12
- Blob jump: €8
Equipment provided on-site
Reservations recommended for groups
From summer 2013
Opening of Lavachet activitie's area : volley-ball, ping-pong, pétanque, baby-foot, archery, trampoline,tennis,material rent
>>> Good deal: with your Sportignes card, enjoy free access depending of crowds to water-jump, hot-jumping an blob jump! Conditions apply.
Site monitored by Henry Authier, fresstyle ski former champion, specialist in acrobatics, inventor of Hot-Jumping... You can trust him!
Information: +33 4 79 40 04 40