Accommodation, activities, practical information, webcams, events...
In Tignes, we ski before… and after everyone else!
You are itching to grab your skis?
Offer them an XXL ski area! The Tignes – Val d’Isère espace killy and its 300 kms of slopes are waiting for you, meaning 1900m difference in high to slide down from the Grande Motte Glacier to the heart of the resort
In Tignes, enjoy free access to 8 lifts to practice your first curves before hitting the slopes of the espace killy Tignes-Val d'Isère ski area:
Tignes le Lac / Le Lavachet:
- Rosset chairlift
- Lavachet skilift
- Centre travelator
Tignes Val Claret:
- Claret skilift
- Bollin chairlift
Tgnes 1800 / Boisses:
- Centre travelator
Tignes les Brévières:
- Brévières chairlift
- Pitôts skilift.
More sensations with the fun areas
Modules suited for everyone, beginners and experts, a big airbag (free access).
More info: click here.
- A 1400-meter long course with banked bends, woops and extreme curves. A run of 1.20 min…sensations guaranteed!
- New: the Boardercool, a fun course near the Grattalu piste.
Open everyday from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Free entry.
A mini boardercross with banked curves and woops. Try new tricks in total safety thanks to the Burn big airbag…
More info: click here.
> Sledging pistes for children
2 sledging pistes are fitted out and maintained in the resort. Free access.
Lac: between the Lagon and Tovière gondola
Lavachet: in front of the Lavachet car park.
Looking for the big thrill?
Renowned for its exceptional backcountry skiing, Tignes is a winter sports recreation area for avid freeriders eager to express themselves in open spaces. To keep freeriding fun, the resort has placed safety at the top of its priorities. The aim is to make you aware of rules and risks relating to backcountry skiing. More info: click here.
And because having an ARVA is good, but knowing how to use it is better, head to the ARVA Training Zone!
There are specific lift passes for pedestrians!
- Enjoy breathtaking landscapes: take the funicular and head to the cable car to enjoy the view on the famous peaks and mountains around: the Mont Pourri, ridges of the Grande Sassière, the Grande Casse (highest point of La Vanoise: altitude of 3,856 metres) and of course the majestic Mont Blanc (in the distance). You will find 3 viewpoint indicators on your route. You can also take the Sache or Brevieres gondolas.
- Enjoy a lunch at an altitude restaurant: stop by the terrace of the Panoramic restaurant thanks to the funicular, or head to the Chaudannes or Tichot chairlifts, or the Aeroski gondola.
- Staying in Tignes les Brevieres? Take the Brevieres chairlift for free to get the bus stop in Tignes les Boisses.
Find your lift pass here.
NEW: pedestrians, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing: discover the Plateau du Marais itinary!
A 1,5 km long marked itinary, suitable for everyone, adults and children, to enjoy the fresh air of the mountains surrounded by the breathtaking landscapes of the Tignes - Val d’Isère ski area.
Access by the Boisses and Brévières gondolas
Lift pass available at the STGM sales desks:
- Return ticket: €10/adult : €8/child
- Daily ticket: €20/adult ; €16/child.
The espace killy's figures...
The espace killy Tignes Val d’Isère is an incredible wintersport recreation playground where skiers and boarders love to leave their tracks. The skiable area comprises 300 Kilometres of ski runs located at altitudes ranging between 1,550 metres and 3,450 metres, at varying levels of difficulty:
20 green runs
67 blue runs
41 red runs
26 black runs
In addition to these runs, explore:
- 9 slalom courses
- 1 mogul field
- 2 snowparks
- 1 Gliss’Park
- 1 cross-country skiing itinary on the Lake and Tigns Val Claret, as well as an itinary for cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and pedestrians on the Plateau du Marais.
Have a look at the interactive ski run map to check the opening of your favorite slopes!
Forget about your car in the car park and take in the pure mountain air.
Just to make getting around the resort quick and easy, Tignes has developed its own free shuttle service : 21 stops from Tignes les Boisses to Tignes Val Claret Grande Motte.
Ski and snowboard rack new generation for you! Their aim: the safety.
Thanks to a system of padlock, you’ll enjoy moments of tranquility without worrying about your equipment safety!
Technical information: light, small-sized and esthetic, it can easily be in a pocket!
Price : € 20
Selling point: Maisons de Tignes, skilift offices and in the sport shop participating at the operation.