Accommodation, activities, practical information, webcams, events...
Get a glimpse of the landscapes and conditions awaiting you in Tignes via 6 panoramic high definition webcams. In winter and in su...
Summer skiing belongs to those who get up early. Give your day a fresh start and keep your flip flops for the afternoon! Enjoy the pleasure of summer skiing, drinks on a terrace at 3000, a panoramic view on the resort and the snowy peaks…
Come and ski on the 20 km of pistes of the glacier, try new tricks on the snowpark (open from July 4th to August 7th), go cross-country skiing and improve your suntan on the terrace of the Panoramic restaurant in unique surroundings!
Bonus: From June 27th get FREE access to the Lagon swimming pool with your 2-to-10 day Tignes ski pass.
The summer ski area is open to skiers from June 27th to August 9th 2015:
- June 27th - July 3rd: 4 ski lifts are planed: Funicular + Cable car + Vanoise & Rosolin chairlifts. Skiing area open between 7.15am and 1pm (last lift down for the funicular: 1.30pm)
- July 4th - August 9th: glacier lifts (depending on the snow conditions). WARNING: because of the current climatic conditions and heat wave : the funicular is opening at 7am and the ski lifts are closing at noon (funicular and cable car are remaining open to pedestrians in the afternoon). Click here to refer to the ski lifts schedule and here to check the opening of the pistes and lifts.
> Click on the map below to download it.
Want to head to the glacier without your skis?
There are specific lift passes for pedestrians! Take the funicular and stop by the terrace of the Panoramic restaurant before heading to the cable car to enjoy the view on the famous peaks and mountains around: the Mont Pourri, ridges of the Grande Sassière, the Grande Casse (highest point of La Vanoise: altitude of 3,856 metres) and of course the majestic Mont Blanc (in the distance).
You are in a national nature reserve, at the periphery of the Vanoise National Park (www.parcnational-vanoise.fr).
Warning: you are in a glacier area, so don’t forget to ask a high-mountain guide for their advice to enjoy the glacier to the most! ( http://www.guides-montagne-tignes.com/)
The glacier is open to pedestrians from June 27th to August 29th 2015:
- June 27th - July 3rd: open between 7.15am and 1pm (last lift down for the funicular: 1.30pm)
- July 4th - August 9th: open between 7.15am and 3.45pm (last lift down for the funicular: 4.30pm)
- August 10th to 29th: open between 9.30am and 3.45pm (last lift down for the funicular: 4.30pm)
More info about the lifts:
Contact the STGM - +33 4 79 06 60 00 or email@example.com
To buy your skipass for 1/2 day or for the week, go to one of the STGM sales offices.
> More +
AKDMY organizes sports summer camps for those looking for the big thrill. Choose your sports: freestyle skiing or snowboarding, DH. Every afternoon: skateboarding, trampoline, football, air-bag, swimming-pool, video... New in 2011: multisports camp with rafting, canyoning, via ferrata, rock-climbing, adventure trail, MTB, skiing or snowboarding... Those workshops can last a week, a day or 1/2 day. They are open to 12-year olds and more.
> More +
Come to GFS camp to ride all day with professional coaches who will teach you every little secret one needs to know about MTB or freestyle ski and snowboard. Whether you are a beginner or an expert, instructors will make help you to improve. New in 2010: 2 chalets, one for teenagers and one for adults, a trampoline as well as a mini-ramp, especially for GFS campers.
> More +
Phone +33 6 24 43 43 99
In winter: snowsports lessons, ice diving, dog sledding, snowshoeing...in summer: snowsports, canyoning, rafting, MTB...Have a look to our website to get all the information about our activities and find us at Tignes - Le lac - Le Bec rouge.
> More +
The ESF ski instructors will raise your skiing dreams to new heights. 2 offices : in the morning in Tignes Val Claret Grande Motte and in the afternoon in Tignes le Lac.
> More +
Summer ski course on the glacier, water-jump and hot-jumping, with Henri Authier, former ski champion!
> More +