Accommodation, activities, practical information, webcams, events...
1. Click at the left of the map to use the search tool.
2. Choose what you want to see: Openings? Pistes? Lifts?
Please note: all information are displayed in absentia. If you want to zoom the map, click on the "+" on the right.
3. Customize the map according to your needs!
You want to display the beginners' pistes only?
Click on "novices slopes".
4. If you want to know the name of the pistes and the lifts, move your mouse above, and its name and status (open or closed) will appear in a grey pop-up.
5. To move the map, use your mouse.
And don't forget to click on "full screen" on top right to enjoy the map to the most!
300 Kilometres of runs in winter
In all, the Tignes - Val d’Isère ski area offers you 154 runs stretched over 300 Kilometres.
The Tignes Val d’Isère ski area is an incredible wintersport recreation playground where skiers and boarders love to leave their tracks. The skiable area comprises 300 Kilometres of ski runs located at altitudes ranging between 1,550 metres and 3,450 metres, at varying levels of difficulty:
· 20 green runs
· 68 blue runs
· 40 red runs
· 26 black runs
In addition to these runs, explore:
· 9 slalom courses
· 1 mogul field
· 2 snowparks
· 1 gliss’park
|Did you know? The resort is equiped with the RECCO® system. The rescue team carries detectors that send out a directional search signal, which
is echoed by RECCO® reflectors worn by skiers.
Notice to latecomers !
You missed the last lift to come back to Tignes? No panic, buses ensure your return from Val d'Isère!
- Schedule :
- Sales counter :
- Terminals located at the Maison de Tignes le Lac and Val Claret
- At the concierge service of Val d'Isère (located at the bus station)
- At the tourism office and the bus station in Val d'Isère
- Directly from the driver (only cash and anticipate the exact amount)
>>> Full price: single ticket = €6.00 / Under 26 years olds: single ticket = € 5.10
- Distance selling :
On the site mobisavoie.fr
>>> Full price: single ticket = €6.00 / Under 26 years olds: single ticket = €4.50
For more info, head to the "Maison de Tignes" (+33 4 79 40 04 40).
Ski in summertime, too
In Tignes, you can continue to ski in summertime. In Grande Motte glacier, the blue, red and black runs will afford you the unique joys of snow from June to August. In summer, the snowpark moves to higher ground in the glacier, too – to the delight of freestyle enthusiasts!
Click on the map below to download it.