Accommodation, activities, practical information, webcams, events...
In Tignes, we ski before… and after everyone else! Don't miss the opening of the 2015-2016 season on the glacier on October 3rd and the opening of Tignes & Val d'Isère ski area on November 28th.
From November 28th, leave your tracks on Tignes & Val d'Isère ski area. The link will be available with Tovière gondola & Tufs chair lifts. Use Tommeuses chair lift to come back to Tignes.
TIGNES (from November 28th)
Grande Motte area
- Cable car / access to Glacier piste
- Funicular / access to dahu, Face, Double M pistes
- Lanches chair lift / access to Double M piste
- Vanoise chair lift / access to Rimaye, Dahu, Face pistes
- Bollin chair lift / access to Bollin piste
- Tufs chair lift / access Henri, Creux pistes
- Tommeuses chair lift / access to Creux, Edelweiss, Rocs, Crêtes, Violettes pistes
- Tovière gondola / access to Henri, Creux pistes
- Palafour chair lift/ access to Anémone, Lys pistes
- Grand Huit chair lift / access to Perce-neige piste
- Tichot chair lift / access to Carline piste
- Grattalu chair lift / access to Grattalu piste
- Merles chair lift / access to Lac, Prémou pistes
Here, check out the schedules (lifts) from November 28th.
VAL D’ISERE (from November 28th)
All the areas will be opened : Pissaillas / Iseran, Solaise, Bellevarde & Daille.
Possibility to ski back to the the heart of he resort from Daille & Solaise areas.
TIGNES & VAL D’ISERE SKI PASSES
From November 28th to December 18th 2015:
1 day adult: 49€
1 day children: 39.50€
To see all the rates, click here
SALES PONTS SCHEDULES
- Grande Motte : every day, 8.30 am - 4.30 pm
- Tovière : every day, 8.30 am - 4.30 pm
- Val Claret : from December 12th, Monday to Friday : 8.30 am - 2.15 pm / Saturday & Sunday : 8.30 am - 4.30 pm
SKIING AREA WELCOME DESK SCHEDULES
Every day : 8.30 am - 5 pm
Have a look to the lifts and pistes that are open on the interactive piste map.
Tignes - Val d'Isère ski area's figures...
From the opening of Tignes-Val d'Isère ski area on November 28th, 300 kms of slopes are waiting for you, meaning 1900m difference in high to slide down from the Grande Motte Glacier to the heart of the resort.
Want some more? In Tignes, you can ski till May 8th 2016!
20 green runs
67 blue runs
40 red runs
26 black runs
Have a look at the interactive ski run map to check the opening of your favorite slopes!
Notice to latecomers
You missed the last lift to come back to Tignes? No panic, buses ensure your return from Val d'Isère!
Direction Val d'Isère --> Tignes (7/7)
Val d'Isère Gare Routière
Val d'Isère La Daille
Tignes les Boisses
Tignes le Lac
- Sales counter:
- Terminals located at the Maison de Tignes le Lac and Val Claret
- At the concierge service of Val d'Isère (located at the bus station)
- At the tourism office and the bus station in Val d'Isère
- Directly from the driver (only cash and anticipate the exact amount)
>>> Full price: single ticket = €6.00 / Under 26 years olds: single ticket = € 5.10
- Distance selling:
On the site mobisavoie.fr
>>> Full price: single ticket = €6.00 / Under 26 years olds: single ticket = €4.50
For more info, head to the "Maison de Tignes" (+33 4 79 40 04 40).
In addition to these slopes, you can enjoy more sensations with the fun areas :
> Sledging pistes for children
> 9 slalom courses
> 1 mogul field
> 1 cross-country skiing itinary on the Lake and Tignes Val Claret